Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae

Won't be able to post at all next week, sorry but progress reports came home today and my parents aren't happy with my math and science grades.


E E F# E#B G#F#
Its been a really really

F# F# F#
Messed up week

F#F# F# F# F#E
Seven days of torture

F#F# F# G# F#E
Seven days of bitter

E F# G#B G#
And my girlfriend went

F# F#F# F# F#
And cheated on me

F# F# F#F#F#F# F#
Shes a California dime

E E F#
But its time

F# F# F# F# E
For me to quit her

E G# A
La la la

F#F#E
Whatever

B D# E
La la la

E F#G# F#E
It doesnt matter

E G# A
La la la

B G#
Oh well

B D# E
La la la

E F#F# F# E# F#G#
Were going at it tonight____

F#G#
Tonight

F# F# F#F# F# F# F#F#
Theres a party on the rooftop

F# E E E F#G#
Top of the world tonight

F#G#
Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment