Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Set Fire to Rain by Adele

I let it fall, my heart
A  A A F    G     F


And as it fell you rose to claim it
F     F   F  E    E    E   E     E  F


It was dark and I was over
A   A   F        A   A  A  F  F


Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
F   F    F    E      E    E      A   A A D


My hands, they were strong
A     F       G     G          F


But my knees were far too weak__
F    E     E        A    A    D     A   


To stand in your arms
A    F     G G F


Without falling to your feet
F   F         E   E   E F    F


But there's a side to you, that I never knew, never knew
D     D        D     D   E    D     D   E   F E   D    F  E D


All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
D    D    D        E      D     D    E        F  E D    F  E D


The games you'd play you would always win always win
D       D         E      D   D     E    F  E     D      F  E  D


But I set fire__ to the rain
F    F   G   A G  A G A


Watched it pour as I touched your face
 C            F   G   F       C       C   G  


Well it burned while I cried 'cause I heard it screaming out your name
A      D    F      D  D  F             D  D    D       F  D   D D   D  F  D 

No comments:

Post a Comment