Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

One Thing by One Direction!

All C's and F's are sharp.


D     D     EE       E  E
I've tried playing it cool
F          F     F    AA      B  B
Girl, when I'm looking at you
B  B     AA B  F
I can't ever be brave
D         F     F       D   E       D
'cause you make my heart race

 D     D   E    E F   F
shot me out of the sky
F          F     ABB
you're my kryptonite
B      B     AA      B     F
you keep making me weak
D       F   F    D     E      D
yeah, frozen and can't breath

^DD             AA  G   F
something's gotta give now
A        A  ^DD  A  A   G    F       E
cause im dying just to make you see
A    A  ^D  D    A     A   G     F
that i need you here with me now
D         F        F    D    E    D
cause youve got that one thing

F  ^E   F    E   F    F    E  F   A    F
so get out get out get out of my head
D     E  FE   F     F      EF
and fall into my arms instead
E  F   E  F      F      E      F     A F
i dont i dont dont know what it is
D  F  F      D    E    D
but i need that one thing
D     F        F    D    E    D
and youve got that one thing

No comments:

Post a Comment