Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Don't You Worry Child-Swedish House Mafia

My next post will most likely be an about me....but for now, enjoy this song! -Liz

*Highlighting indicates slurred noted(no tonguing in between)

(HIGH) D C# A A F#
There was a time

(MIDDLE) D D D A A D D A A D C# B
I used to look into my father's eyes

(HIGH) D D Db A A F#
In a happy home

(MIDDLE)D D D A A D D A A B A D
I was the king I had a gold throne

(HIGH) D C# A A F#
Those day are gone

(MIDDLE) E E D D E F# E B D
And now the memories on the wall

(HIGH) D C# A A F#
I hear the sounds

(MIDDLE) E D D E F# E B D
From the places where I was born

(HIGH) D D B D B D B D D E
Up on that hill across the blue lake

(HIGH) D D B D B D B D D E D B
That's where I had my first heartbreak

(MIDDLE) D D D D Db
My father said
(HIGH)D D A A D D A A D Db B
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
D D D D D D G F# F# E
See heaven's got a plan for you


(HIGH)D D A A D D A A D Db B
Don't you worry, don't you worry now

D
Yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment