Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goin back to Hogwarts by Team Starkid

Underneath these stairs
G  A  A     G      A

I hear the sneers and feel glares of
A A    G   G       A    A    GA    A

my cousin, my uncle and my aunt.
Bb  A G    F   F F   F   G   D

Can't believe how cruel they are
G     G G     A    A      G    A

and it stings my lighting scar
G   G  G      A  A G      A

to know they'll never 
A  Bb    C       D C 

ever give me what I want.
C Bb A   Bb  A    Bb AG

I know I don't deserve these
G D    C Bb    A Bb    C

stupid rules made by the Dursleys
Bb C  D     C      Bb A    Bb C

here on Pri-vet drive.
Bb   C  DCBb A  G

Can't take all of these muggles,
G     Bb   C   Bb C    Bb C

but despite all of my struggles,
G   A Bb    C  Bb C   Bb C

I'm still alive.
D   D    C D

Im sick of summer and this waiting around.
G   G   G  A  A     A   A    A  Bb  Bb Bb

Man, its September, and Im skipping this town
G     G   G  A  A     A   A  A Bb     Bb  Bb

Hey, Its no mystery, theres nothing here for me now
D    C   Bb C Bb D   D       C Bb    C     Bb C  C

I gotta get back to Hogwarts,
C D F  EbD C     Bb  C Bb 

gotta get back to school.
D  F EbD  C     Bb D

I gotta get myself to Hogwarts,
Bb D F Eb   D C    Bb C Bb

where everybody knows I'm cool.
Bb     D F Eb D   C      Bb D

Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts,
Bb    F  F Bb    G    F Bb    Bb  C Bb D  D

to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts.
Bb C Bb   Bb Bb       Bb  D C Bb Bb  Bb

Its all that I love, and it's all that I need.
F   F   Bb   G F    Bb  Bb  C   Bb  D D 

At Hogwarts, Hogwarts, 
Bb C  Bb      C  Bb

I think I'm going back
A A     A   A Bb Bb



Super sorry it's not the whole song! I've got a huge paper to write and grades go in next week so I'm focusing on keeping those up. I'll do the rest over break.

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!
    I FREAKING LOVE YOUFOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you also post the notes for Harry Freakin' Potter from A Very Potter Sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous 1
    Haha thank you :)

    @Anonymous 2
    I know right! My friends and I talk about it all the time at school and get other people to watch it

    @Genster!
    After I'm done with all the Christmas songs I'll be posting Not Alone. I'll have to see if I can do that one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are officially an awesome person! If you watched Starship by them too... Can you maybe do I Wanna Be? Because that is one of my favorite songs from them and it would be totally awesome to play it(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this song! I love it sooo much. Do you think you could do umbridges song?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha what if you found out the notes for Hermione Can't Sing?? i will laugh like real hard. :DD YOU ARE NOW THE AWESOMEST PERSON WHO HAS A FLUTE SITE!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok my Starkid nerd is coming out so, it's "Hermione can't Draw" and "Lupin can't sing"

      Thanks for the huge compliment to.

      Delete
  7. can you do the whole song??!! PLEASE!!! Floo powder power Floo powder power floo powder power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the whole song in my spare time. I'll try to have it up soon.

      Delete
    2. cool!! THX!! YOU ARE STILL AWESOME!! ♥

      Delete