Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I need help on the site!

I'm alot busier than I thought I was so I need some help running the blog. I'm going to start out with two people and see how it goes. To whoever I pick, don't change the blog w/o asking me first.

The application should include this:
First name:
Age:
Years of experience:
Chair (#/total):
Bands/singers you listen to:
Where you live:
A song you figured out the notes for:
Short about me:

That's all I need to know to make my decision. Send all applications to howtofluteit@yahoo.com. I'll choose a person on Jan. 6, I'll send them an email to notify them, and have them on the next day.

If you have any questions about what to include in the application just leave them in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Id like to help you on the site. I have a whole bunch of songs that ive figured.out. can I email you?

    ReplyDelete