Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

I walk a lonely road
F   F    G  G# Eb C

The only road that I have ever known
C   BbG# Bb  G#  Bb C   Bb    G#   

Don't know where it goes
F        G    G# Eb C

But it's home to me and I walk alone
Bb    G# Bb G# Bb Bb C Bb G# F

I walk this empty street
 F  F     G G# Eb C

On the boulevard of broken dreams
Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G# F

Where the city sleeps
F  G G# Eb C

And I'm the only one and I walk alone
 C   Bb G# Bb G# Bb Bb C Bb G# F

I walk alone I walk alone
C  Bb G# Bb C Bb G# F

I walk alone I walk a-
C   Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
F    Eb G# G# Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

My shallow heart's the only thing that beats
F     Eb G# Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
F Eb   G#  Bb  G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

Till then I'll walk alone
F Eb G# Eb E C C

Ah___
G G#

Ah__
C Bb

Ah___
G G#

Ah__
A

No comments:

Post a Comment