Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

I threw a wish in the well
B   B   B    B   B   A   B

Don't ask me I'll never tell
B     B   B   B   B  A   B

I looked at you as it fell
B    B    B  B   B  A   A

And now you're in my way
A     A    G    G  D   B

I trade my soul for a wish
B  B     B    B   B  A  B

Pennies and dimes for a kiss
B    B   B     B    B   A  B

I wasn't looking for this
B  B  B   B B    A    A

But now you're in my way
A    A     G     G D    B

Your stare was holding
D     D      B    A  G

Ripped jeans skin was showing
D        D     D    B    A   G

Hot night wind was blowing
D     D    D     B    A  G

Where you think you're going baby
G        G    G     G     G  G  A B

Hey I just met you
G   B  D    G    D

And this is crazy
B     B   D  B G

But here's my number
G     B     C    B G

So call me maybe
G   B   A    A G

It's hard to look right
G    B    D   G   D

At you baby
B   D   B G

But here's my number
G     B     C    B G

So call me maybe
G   B    A   A G

2 comments:

  1. i wish you would show the whole song
    i would like this improvement and would come back every day and play it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um i didn't make sense

    ReplyDelete