Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do me a favor?

Please check out Sage's blog at flutemusicawesomeness.blogspot.com. I'm helping her out on that and she's helping me on this. Her blog doesn't get many views so if you could, go take a look. It's a really good place for music and we don't have too many similar songs.

Tomorrow Sage will try too have Pumped Up Kicks on here. I don't want any drama with this or I will have something done about it.

If you applied and didn't get chosen I'm sorry. If the other person I chose doesn't accept the invite by the 15th (one week), then I'll choose somebody else.

3 comments:

  1. Who is the new contributor???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm totally down with going to that website of Sage's, but the link isn't working for me. I would totally do it, but it wont work! :D
    ~Emi

    ReplyDelete