Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera

Just shoot for the stars
B B C# D E F#

If it feels__ right
F#F#F# E E

Then aim for my heart
B B C# D EF#

If you feel___ like
B B F# E E

And take me away, and make it okay
D F# E D DB B F# E D DB

I swear I'll behave
B F# E D D

You wanted control, so we waited, I put on a show
B B C# D EF# F# F# F# E E B B C# DEF#

Now I make it, you say I'm a kid, my ego is big
F# F# F#E E D F# E D D B B F# E D DB

I don't give a s**t
B F# E D DB

And it goes like this
B A B B B

Take me by the tounge and I'll know you
B A F# E D D E B D

Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you
B A F# E D D E B D

All the moves like Jagger, I got the moves like Jagger
D D E B B A D D D E B B A

I got those moves________
D D D B D E B A F# E D

I got the moves like Jagger
D D D E B B A

No comments:

Post a Comment