Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Heroes  ft Adam Levine

My hearts a stereo
A G# F# E D C#


It beats for you so listen close
A E F# E D C# B C#


Hear my thoughts in every note oh oh
E F# E D C# B C# E B


Make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low
A G# F# E D C# A E F# E D C# B C#


This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo
A E F# E D C# B C# A E F# E C# C# C# B A


Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
E C# E G# E C# E A E C# E


So sing along to my stereo
A E F# E D D C# B A

4 comments:

  1. hey this is a rip off to short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can't play rap on flute and there's not much of anything else that's sung. So....

      Delete
  2. i wanna play the whole song! whares the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually you can play rap on a flute.....ll..

    ReplyDelete