Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner

If I could write you a song to make you fall in love
Bb D Bb    C      C  Bb  C  Bb C     Bb   C D  D C

I would already have you up under my arm
C   Bb  Eb D C   Bb   C  Bb Bb C   D   D

I used up all of my tricks I hope that you like this
D  C  Bb  C  C  Bb  C     D C     Bb   C    D    G

But you probably won't
G    G   Eb Eb D   C

you think you're cooler than me
D     C    Bb     D G     G    G

You got designer shades just to hide your face
 D   C   Bb C Bb  C      C    Bb  C   D     Bb

And you wear 'em around like you're cooler than me
Bb   G   Eb    Eb  D   C   C    Bb    D  G   G     G

And you never say hey or remember my name and
G    G   D Bb  Bb   C   C Bb  C  C    D  Bb    Bb

It's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me
G   Eb Eb D   C      D      C   Bb     D  G    G    G

You got your high brow
G    G    G   Bb     C

Shoes on your feet
Bb     Bb   Bb    Bb

And you wear em around
 Bb   G   Eb    Eb D  C

Like they ain't shit
C     Bb     D    G

But you don't know the way that you look
 G    G   Bb   C     Bb   G    Bb   G   Bb

When your shoes make that much noise
 Bb    G     Bb   G      Bb    G   Eb

See I got you all figured out
G   G  Bb  C  Bb  G Bb   G

You need everyone's eyes just to feel seen
Bb   G    Eb Eb D    C     C   Bb  D   G

Girl you're so vein
 G    G     Bb    C

You probably think this song is about you
 G   Eb Eb D  C      D   C    Bb D G  G 
                                                                          
Don't you? Don't you? 
C      Bb       C     Bb           

No comments:

Post a Comment