Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What the Hell by Avril Lavigne

Message body

  You say that I'm messing with your head
  A    A      A    A  A  A        A    B      C#

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
  E        C#    E  C#

All 'cause I was making out with your friend
A      A      A    A  A  A    A  A    G#    F#

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
E      C#        E      C#

Love, hurts, whether it's right or wrong
  A      A        A  A    A    A    B    C#

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
  E      C#    E        C#

I can't stop,'cause I'm having too much fun
A  A    A      A      A    A  A    A  G#    F#

Yeah yeah Yeah Yeah
E          C#      E      C#

You're on your knees begging please
A          A  B      C#      C# D    E

Stay with me
F#      G#  A

But honestly I just need to be a little crazy
  A    A B C# C# C#  C# D  E    E E  E  F# G# A

All My life I've been good but now
A  A  A    A    A    A      A    A

I'm thinking what the hell
A B C# D C# B A B C# A E

All I want is to mess around
A    A  A  A A  A  A  A

And I don't really care about
A    A B C # D C# B A B C# A E

If you love me, If you hate me
E  E    E    C#    A  A  E    C#

You can't save me, baby baby
A    A        E      C#  D C#  B  A

All My life I've been good but now
A  A  A  A    A  A        A    A

Woah__________ What The hell
A B C# D C# B A B  C# A E

1 comment: