Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grenade by Bruno Mars

Easy come, easy go
F  F   A       F F  A

That's just how you live, oh
F       F     F     F     F    G

Take take  take it all, but you never give.
E       E     E      D E  E   D    E   A A

Should have known, you was trouble
F         F      A          F    F     AA

From the first kiss had your eyes wide open
F      F   F     F     F    G     E      E      ED

Why were they open?
E      E      D     E D

Gave you all I had and you tossed in the trash,
A      A    G G F   E    E     G        F  F  E

You tossed it in the trash, you did
D     G        G F F  E        D   A

To give me all your love
F   A    A    G  G   F

Is all I  ever asked
E G G  FF  E

Cause what you don't understand
D        F      F   G       GFA

Is I'd catch a grenade, for ya
G G  G      F GA        F   D

Throw my hand on a blade, for ya
G        G   G     F  G  F       F  D

I'd jump in front of a train, for ya
F   F     F  C      BbABbA F  D

You know I'd do anything, for ya
F     F       F   C   BbABbAF D

I would go through all this pain
F G      A   A         A  F   GA

Take a bullet straight through my brain
F      F  CC   C         C#       A   GFD

Yes I would die for you baby
F    G  F      A   G  F    GA

But you won't do the same
F    G    F      G   F    A

Black, black, black and blue
F        A         F       F   A

Beat me til I'm numb
F      F   F  F   F

Tell the devil I said hey
F    G   ED  E D    E

When you get back to where you're from
D       E    D   E       D   E      A       A

Mad woman, mad woman
F       A         F      A

That's just what you are
F        F     F    F     F

You smile in my face
G E  D     E  D  E

Then rip the breaks out my car
D      E   D   E        E   A    A


Gave you all I had and you tossed in the trash,
A      A    G G F   E    E     G        F  F  E


You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
F     G        G  G F  G      G   F    AGA  

To give me all your love
F   A    A   G  G    F

Is all I  ever asked
E  G G CC  AG

Cause what you don't understand is
G        G     F     G     GFA          G

I'd catch a grenade, for ya
G  G      F  GA       F  D

Throw my hand on a blade, for ya
G        G   G     F   G A       F  D

I'd jump in front of a train, for ya
F   F      F C      BbABbA  F D

You know I'd do anything, for ya

F   F      F C      BbABbA  F D

Oh           I would go through all this pain
AGFDG  F  G     A    A        AG F   GA


Take a bullet straight through my brain
F      F  CC   C         C#       A  GGFD

Yes, I would die for you baby
F     G  F      Ab G  F     GFED

But you won't do the same
G    G    G     G   F    A

If my body was on fire
G F  G F    G   F   AA

Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
G     G         G     F    G     G       F  E

You said you loved me, you're a liar
G    G     F    G      F     G       F  AA

Cause you never, ever,ever did baby
G        F    AA     AA  CA  G   AA

But darling, I'd still catch a grenade, for ya
A   C  A     C  A    C     A   CD      AGA

Throw my head on a blade for ya
C        A   C      A  C   D   A   GFD

I'd jump in front of a train for ya
F   F     F   C    BbABbA F D

You know I'd do anything for ya
F     F       F    C  BbABbA FD

I would go through all this pain
FG       A    A        A  G   FGA

Take a bullet straight through my brain
C     A  CA    C         C#      A   GAGFD

Yes, I would die for you baby
F     G  F      Ab G  F    GFED

But you won't do the same
G   G    G      G    F    D

No, you won't do the same
G    G    F       G  F    E

You wouldn't do the same
F    G    F      G   F   ACD

Ooh, you never do the same
         F    G  F  G   F    E

No, no, no, no
GGFDCDFD

15 comments:

  1. @funny one
    Me too :) I'm happy that it sounds great on flute

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maddie J.

    I know right! I play it every day on my flute, and i have played it in front of my band. Well, not my band, but the directors band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny one I changed my name to my real name

    ReplyDelete
  4. @funny one/Tiffany
    That's amazing! I could never do that, my friends say that I shake when I do my playing test. Did you do good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Maddie J.
    Ya I guess a lot of people clapped. So did the director. That could be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Maddie J.
    Thanks!
    How are you doing in your intermediate class?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dog is so stupid sometimes. He doesn't know how to get on a chair but he can get in my bed that is four feet off the ground. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tiffany
    Most of the songs are easy but there's one that we're doing for the winter concert that I can't do at all.
    My dogs like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Maddie J.
    We have a Winter concert on the 6th and half of the stuff we haven't learned yet because we have a lot of days off and Monday and Tuesday we have half days.
    The worst part is that my dog is a border collie and there supposed to be "smart".

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Tiffany
    My winter concerts not until the 11th so I've got time to get it. My dog, or at least the one that jumps on my bed, is a Mini American Eskimo so she's like a foot and a half tall on her back feet. My other dog is a poodle and as old as I am so she isn't like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Maddie J.
    I'm nervous because I have a concert with my teacher on Sunday and I have to learn a song by then, and I'm only in 6th grade so I don't know my hole scale. I know My low F to My high A. I found out yesterday and were going to take her out for lunch after. I think were going to Texas Roadhouse. It's my favorite restaurant.
    My dog is about a foot and a half on all four legs. I love those dogs there so cute.
    I would have got a American Eskimo but we have chickens so we need something to herd them besides me. Haha now I don't have chicken poop on me but I have to wash my dog more often then I usually do because he starts to smell bad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Tiffany
    When you say 'a whole scale' do you mean out of all of them or the one that the song is in? That's how my poodle is. Do you live in the country or no?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The song it is in. and yes I do.

    ReplyDelete