Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

Hey, hey you, you I don't like your girlfriend
A       A     A      A     A  A     A    A     B   A

No way, no way, I think you need a new one
A     A      A   A    F# F# F# F# F# G F#

Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend
A      A      A      A     A  A      A    A       B   A

You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious
D     D     D   D   D      D    D   D      D      D E D

I think about you all the time , you're so addictive
D     D   D  D  D   D   D  D   D  D D E  D

Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
F#    F#   F# F# F# F# F# F# F# F# F# E D

Don't pretend, I think you know I'm damn precious
D       D   D      D  D     D     D   D   D E  D

And hell yeah I'm the mother f****n princess
D     D      D    D    D    D   D    D    D   E   D

I can tell you like me too, and you know I'm right
F#  F# F# F# F# F#   F#   E     D   F# E D

No comments:

Post a Comment