Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Raise Your Glass by P!nk

Right, Right Turn off The Lights
B      B        B      B    A  B

We're gonna loose our minds tonight
B        A    A  B A B A B

What's the dealio?
B    D  E  B A

I love when it's all too much
B  B    A    A  B  A  B

5AM Turn the radio up
B  A B AA BB A B

Where's the rock & roll?
B  D  E B A

Party Crasher, Penny Snatcher
D  F#  G D      D F# G D

Call me up if you are gansta'
D  F#  G  D  D F# G D

Don't be fancy just get dancey
D      F#  G  D  D  F#  G  D

Why so serious?
G  G  G A E

So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways
G  G    G    G      G  G  G  G  E G E G  E GA

All my underdogs, we will never be never be
G  G  D    D  A      G  E  B  A G    B  A  G

Anything but loud and nitty gritty
G  G  G  G    G E  G E G A

Dirty Little freaks Won't you  come on, and come on and
GG DD A      G    A      B  A    G    B    A  G 

Raise your glass!
G  G  G

Just come on and come and
G    B      A    G  B  A  G

Raise your glass!
G G G

10 comments:

  1. Thats awesome i have been looking for this song forever and i finally found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maddie J.

    Do you figure out the notes by ear or do you read the notes off a music sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @funny one
    I do both. For this song I did it by ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! the only one I figured out by ear is happy birthday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tiffany
    I also did Grenade, Gives You Hell, and I'm doing Fireflies by ear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Maddie J.
    My sister used to be obsessed with that song. Every time I saw her see would be singing that song. Now she sings the Harry Potter parody all the time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maddie J.
    I like the HP parody for G6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make the bridge of this song please

    ReplyDelete