Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
B    G    A      A      B   G G   G G  D D B A

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
D     B     G     A   A      B       A G    A  B  G

Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
B    G    A      A      B   G G   G G  D D B A

He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
D     B     G     A   A      B       A G    A  B  G

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
A    G    A   B     G  G    G       G      D C B 

Their shadows searching in the night
A      A    G    A   B    A  G A B G
     
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
A     G        A  B   G G   G    G  D   C B A

Hiding, somewhere in the night
A  G     A  B       A G   A B C

Don't Stop, Believin' 
C  B  B     A C C B

Hold on to that feeling___
C     B   C  D     E D E B A 

Streetlights, People____
C    B   B      C B B A G D

Don't stop believin'
C   B  B  A C C B

Hold on to the feelin'
C     B  C D   E  D E B A

Streetlights people
C  B B        C B B A G D

13 comments:

  1. Can you add the rest of the song on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @funnyone
    I'll try my best! It won't be up soon though because I'm working on a couple other songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is maddie j. maddie jane from youtube? cuz if you are then awesome i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked Maddie Jane up on youtube and she is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @poop
    No I'm not Maddie Jane. I can only wish I sang that good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do choir but I can't sing that good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. could u do mistletoe by JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my gym teacher's fave song lol. Might actually wanna bring my flute to gym and play it but that would be risky lol right

    ReplyDelete
  9. can u add the rest maddie j

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish i could play in front of ppl. its just hard to. even in our band concert i had to take so many deep breaths i was almost hysterical.i did all right though which is good ig.

    ReplyDelete